For a donation of $50, $100, $250, $500 or any amount over $50, you will receive an Individual or Family Membership for this year. If you choose a Family Membership, please provide the name of your spouse and their email address.
No matter the size of your gift, please know that you are supporting our mission to build, maintain and protect the corridor known as the Benton MacKaye Trail!
Each year we spend thousands of dollars on the purchase of tools, protective gear and materials as well as for training and many other trail related projects. Consider what your gift can do.
- $50 will provide a hard hat with face and ear protectors, a hand brush cutter or a spool of weed cutter line.
- $60 buys a lopper or fire rake.
- $90 equips one of our trail maintainers with a gas-powered brush cutter or McLeod rake.
- $200 provides our certified chainsaw operators with a 16” chainsaw.
- $500 will allow us to build several foot bridges and numerous steps.
As a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, donations are deductible to the degree permitted by law. Our EIN Number is 58-1428009.
If you would like to make a donation ear-marked for the Land Acquisition Fund, go to Land Acquisition Fund.
Thank you for your generous donation!